Reblog if you’re not going to take this anymore.
janesaispas asked: I'm really sorry if it sounded wrong, I know how it must feel and me being a world away have no idea or comprehension of what tension really is, specially on such a wide scale, the imminent violence and probably that tension just making the air dense. Hope everything stays fine with everyone in Ukraine and for you in Russia.
nbd. The situation is really frustrating for a lot of people. I think Russia will be OK. Ukraine, not so much. Keep them in your thoughts, guys.
There are thousands of good things in the world, one of the most important of them being Nuttela.
I want to go to Ukraine, it is a selfish reason, I just want to see history unfolding itself in front of me.
Seeing places, pictures of places makes life so much more interesting. I wish I could be there, face reality but I am so far, stuck in a mundane life. All this helps me scape my reality, reminds of to dream.
Trust me, you don’t. I’m living in Russia right now, not even Ukraine, and many people here are paralyzed with fear. The tension is very high throughout the region. I’d take your mundane life in a second.
Obama's 90 Minute Phone Call With Putin
- Obama: "[something about impending war]"
- Putin: "*looks at clock*"
- Obama: "*looks at clock, then at Putin*"
- Putin: [<i>clock says 89:45</i>] "It's-"
- Obama: "I have to go."
- Putin: "I know, I'm sorry we couldn't talk longer..."
- Obama: "Maybe next time. I-"
- Putin: "I love you."
- Obama: [<i>pause</> "I love you too."
- Putin: "I'm still going to start a war."
- My students here in Russia are apparently convinced that politics is the adult version of mean girls...they've told me, "Every day Putin calls Obama to say - we are not best friends!"
dindge asked: Crazyforkate,when will the story The Girl Who Walked On Thinnest Ice be completed?The chapter that I read made me want to read more. I'm curious about who the man was in the beginning of the story. From dindge
I’m afraid it’s a dead fic. If you want, you can send me your email and I can send you a summary/excerpt thing.
Anonymous asked: OW. PAVEMENT. MY HEART.
Yes, I am cruel, aren’t I? Ah well. Mimmi can always be resurrected for the next fanfiction.
I kill…and I bake.